Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Hampshire based with UK travel
Salary: Generous salary and benefits package
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to help shape our future and lead all sales functions across the UK.
We manufacture the highest quality agricultural machinery that is designed to perform and is built to last. We are a family run business established in the 1980’s who are rapidly expanding worldwide. We are the only UK manufacturer to offer a full range of both muck spreaders and trailers.
To manage all the sales functions, demonstrations, and ensure transport is arranged for all movements required. Ensuring sales are consistent while maintaining profit. This is a new position reporting to the Managing Director and will include the duties below as well as some regional territory sales coverage.
- Accountable for the P&L of the sales, tracking variances and trends
- Develop, execute, and monitor the agreed strategies for sales
- Lead and develop the Territory Sales Managers including individual budgets
- Develop and execute the short and medium-term growth ambitions for Ktwo, sales techniques, forecasting and planning sales promotions
- Participate as a member of the senior management team of Ktwo in the setting and implementation of the business strategy
- Introduce a sales reporting and planning process
- Organising shows
- Ensure a constant review takes place of staffing resources
- Liaise with the Production team to ensure that the sales team consistently feedback on deliveries to ensure customer satisfaction
- Monitor sales standards and ensure overall quality is maintained
- Champion a culture of transparent reporting and decision-making
- Report regularly to the Managing Director on agreed KPIs
- Participate in the management team of Ktwo in the overall development of the business
Experience and Knowledge
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales environment (not necessarily agriculture sector);
- Tertiary qualifications (Degree would be preferable but not essential);
- Strong leadership skills;
- Experience of working with SAP or a similar ERP platform;
- Comprehensive Microsoft Office skills;
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership – leading teams from different departments to achieve organisational goals;
- Strategic thinking – ability to look at the wider, longer term issues that affect organisational effectiveness;
- Communication – ensuring that communication is ongoing and effective between different departments;
- IT – keeping up to date with IT systems and emerging technologies in the workplace (SAP B1, Ariba or R3, Office Suite);
- Presentation – presenting ideas and results to staff and senior management;
- Team-working – fostering an environment of teamwork to ensure that all products are delivered on time to the required quality standards and company goals are met;
- Initiative – the ability to work alone and take a lead when hurdles arise or when tasks require completion;
- Planning – staying ahead of the game and ensuring that plans for the future are effectively communicated and specified for everyone to follow;
- Problem-solving – adapting to the ever-changing environment and reacting quickly to meet challenges;
- Results-orientated – keeping focused on the end goals and progress towards them.
In return you will get a competitive salary with bonuses, a company vehicle and pension, and the opportunity to make a real difference to our growth.
Apply to: email@example.com
Closing date: 23rd November 2020