We are a market leader in manufacturing trailers and spreading machinery for the agricultural market. Due to our vast expansion, we are looking to increase our team with an experienced Purchasing Assistant.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Purchasing Assistant who has experience within the engineering industry to join a company that is going places and offering long term career progression.
- Monitor stock levels
- Track orders to ensure on time delivery
- Raise purchase orders
- Obtain quotes
- Schedule deliveries
- Report shortages
- Report order discrepancies
- Maintain SAP system (due dates, item descriptions, prices)
- Lease with design team (ensure correct items are purchased)
- General admin duties
- Liaising with UK and non-UK suppliers
The successful candidate will:
- Work independently and prioritise job duties
- Be task focussed, diligent and organised
- Have previous purchasing experience
- Have experience within Mechanical Engineering / Manufacturing industries
- Have good time management
- Have good oral and written communication skills
- Have a good telephone manner
- Have proficient IT skills with MS Office packages
In return we offer a competitive salary with excellent career progression and free on-site parking.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com