Location: Haddenham, Buckinghamshire
At Ktwo we manufacture the highest quality farm machinery that is designed to perform and is built to last. We are a family run business established in the 1980’s, using the finest engineering standards with the latest manufacturing processes, we ensure that all products perform efficiently and last for many years. We are the only UK manufacturer to offer a full range of both muck spreaders and trailers.
Due to our vast expansion, we are looking to increase our design and production team with a creative Manufacturing Engineer with a passion for design . The successful candidate will have an excellent problem-solving mind, ideally with a link to agricultural.
With our ongoing expansion, we are looking to broaden our product range as well as streamline our existing processes, by keeping up a real time production facility. Reporting to the Production Manager, the successful candidate will work closely with other Design and Production Engineers and the factory floor.
- Standardising new and existing product ranges
- Streamlining existing processes
- Organise and plan logistics between our two sites
- Creating and updating product manuals
- CNC nesting programming using SigmaNest software
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous knowledge of CAD software, preferably Solidworks
- Create full manufacturing drawings and weld assemblies
- Be computer literature especially with Microsoft office
- Hold a HND or higher qualification in Agricultural, Mechanical or Design Engineering
- Work well within a team
- Be prompt, punctual and have a distinct attention to detail
- Previous experience with SAP and or SigmaNest is desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a fast growing and innovative company. You will have the opportunity to make the role your own and make a real difference.
To apply, please email your CV to Alistair Taylor – email@example.com