Job title Fitter / Assembly Worker
Reports to Workshop Manager
At Ktwo we manufacture the highest quality farm machinery that is designed to perform and is built to last.
We are a family run business established in the 1980’s, using the finest engineering standards with the latest manufacturing processes, we ensure that all products perform efficiently and last for many years.
We are the only UK manufacturer to offer a full range of both muck spreaders and trailers.
The purpose of this role is to work with the current team of fitters in the assembly of agricultural trailers and spreaders. This role will include assembling prior to paint, and fully finishing vehicles from paint stage to delivery.
Duties and responsibilities
- Use of hand and handheld power tools to assemble vehicles prior to paint.
- Use of hand and handheld power tools to assemble vehicles after paint up to delivery stage.
- Electrical wiring and connections for both road & work lighting, plus installation of on-board weighing systems.
- Hydraulic piping and connections.
- Pre-delivery inspection and testing of the finished vehicle.
- Any other reasonable duties.
- Experience within a heavy assembly industry and methodical approach to the job.
- Preference will be given to applicants with an Agricultural Engineering background.
- This role is very physical, and will include lifting of steel components as well as moving around, in and under machines whilst assembling.
The main place of work for this role will be at the main manufacturing facility located at:
K Two Sales Ltd. Fowlers Fields, Station Road, Haddenham, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP17 8DD
The normal working hours of work are Mon – Fri 08:00 – 16:30 with the following break times:
- Morning break 10:00 – 10:15
- Lunch break 12:30 – 13:00
- Afternoon break 15:30 – 15:45
Holiday entitlement is 20 days per year, plus UK Bank Holidays.
£10 – £15 per hour dependent on experience
To apply, please email your CV to Alistair Taylor – firstname.lastname@example.org