Job type: Full time – permanent
Salary: Competitive – depending on experience
Location: Hampshire office – Shirrell Heath, Southampton
Established over 30 years ago, Ktwo are now a market leader in manufacturing trailers and spreading machinery for the agricultural market. Due to vast expansion, we are looking to increase our design team with a passionate and creative engineer. The successful candidate will have an excellent problem-solving mind, ideally with an agricultural background.
With our ongoing expansion, we are looking to broaden our product range as well as increasing our product development process. Standardising existing products and streamlining existing processes will also be at the forefront of our progression. Reporting to the one of our existing design engineers, the successful candidate will work closely with other departments within the business and across both factories.
- Modelling and drafting using Solidworks
- Research, design and development of new product ranges
- Mature product support
- Streamlining existing processes
- Creating and updating product manuals
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous knowledge of CAD software, preferably Solidworks
- Create full manufacturing drawings and weld assemblies
- Be computer literature especially with Microsoft office
- Hold a HND or higher qualification in Agricultural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Work well within a team
- Be prompt, punctual and have a high level of attention to detail
- Previous experience with SAP Business One is desirable but by no means essential
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a fast growing and innovative company. You will have the opportunity to make the role your own and make a real difference.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org