We have a fantastic opportunity for a HGV Class 1 Driver with an agricultural machinery background who is looking for a rewarding long-term driving and demonstrating position.
We manufacture the highest quality agricultural machinery that is designed to perform and is built to last. We are a family run business established in the 1980’s who are rapidly expanding worldwide. We are the only UK manufacturer to offer a full range of both muck spreaders and trailers.
Part of our small HGV driving team covering the UK delivering and moving agricultural machinery from our factories and between dealerships/customer locations. Part of the role includes taking our machines to customer locations to provide demonstrations of our machines – muck spreaders and trailers.
- Supervise the loading and unloading of the machinery
- Carry out deliveries and demonstrations in a timely and safe manner
- Check goods off with Customers
- Provide excellent customer service
- Complete daily vehicle checks
Experience and Knowledge
The ideal candidate will have:
- A full Class 1 HGV Licence
- A valid CPC Card
- A good understanding of WTD & Taco Laws
- A good geographic knowledge of the UK road network
- Knowledge, confidence, and experience in using agricultural machinery
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build a rapport easily with customers
- Hard working attitude and good personal presentation
In return you will get a high-quality vehicle, free uniform, training opportunities and a long-term driving position with a fast-growing company.
Location: Offices based in Hampshire & Buckinghamshire, but travel will be UK wide
Salary: up to £14 per hour dependant on experience
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org