We are a market leader in manufacturing trailers and spreading machinery for the agricultural market. Due to our vast expansion, we are looking to increase our team with an experienced Aftersales Manager.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this person will be responsible for managing the aftersales functions for the business. With the aim to ensure support and service to the customer to maintain a high level of customer support across the UK and the ROW.
- Maintain a high level of service for all distributors and customers throughout the UK and ROW
- Responsible for the Build and support of the aftersales parts department through the use of SAP
- Responsible for warranty applications, registrations and recording faults
- Manage the service and parts team on a day to day basis
- Working with the design team to ensure parts book and manuals are up to date
- Communicate with the sales team to support demonstrations
- Communicate product updates internally to the design team and with suppliers – ensuring parts returned
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a Parts Management and Aftersales role
- Experience within the Agricultural industry
- Strong leadership and team management skills; with a minimum of 2 years’ experience of managing people;
- Experience of working with SAP or a similar ERP platform;
- Comprehensive Microsoft Office skills;
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong understanding of H&S
- Full UK driving licence
In return we offer a comprehensive package and the opportunity to make a real difference to the company as it continues to rapidly expand worldwide.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org